Moisture Meters | Fine Twine Products
Do you know the moisture of your hay?
Finally a moisture meter that gives accurate, reliable results. The Gazeeka 870 uses microwave technology to accurately measure the moisture of hay. Far more accurate and reliable than stick probes or in-chamber probes, the Gazeeka even spray paints the bale so you know where the moisture is.
Stop guessing and know the moisture on every bale you turn out.
Moisture Meter Benefits
• Measures moisture completely through the bale
• Isolates potential wet spots as you bale
• Spray paints location where moisture is high
• Moisture meter accurate within 0.5% comported to Dairyland Labs oven dry samples
• Bale without stopping to check moisture levels
• Displays: Instantaneous, Maximum (Peak) and Average moisture
• Microwave technology from mining industry
• Far more accurate and reliable than conductivity measurements
• Calibrated for cereal hay, alfalfa, and grass hay
How it Works
There is an antenna mounted on each side of the baler to analyze the hay as it exits the baler. The LCD moisture display unit is mounted in the tractor cabin, providing updates every few seconds. The unit also has an audible alarm for high and low moisture levels.